early September 09 sales

Click on the image to get a better view of the items.



The Nixie sales has been wonderful, but as I already explained in this post, it is still difficult to find the accurate colour by the chart. I posted swatches on over here, so feel free to look what the colours would probably look like

1. Not available anymore
2. Nix'ie Ceremony: $ 4.50 (swatched once over here)

3. Sorry about adding the Nix'ie Grape, but I will keep that one to make my eyes more sultry.

4. SOLD SOLD SOLD Banilla Co 'The Mineral Surprise Serum' SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. Manglaze gone to giveaway contest
6. Chanel summer 2009 limited edition lipstick in Ishia.
This is such a flattering lipstick from Chanel. I have pictures of it over here.
Still Unused in its pretty box.
Price: $15

7.SOLD*SOLD*SOLD* Paul & Joe Spring 2009 limited edition Disney pearls in Flower: *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD

8. Fragance Sarong - gone to giveaway contest

0 reacties: